Vision Driven Artists is proud to present an Arts Fundraising Boot Camp exclusively for members of CultureWorks Greater Philadelphia! This Boot Camp is designed to help Philadelphia-based artists and arts organization staff find funding to support specific projects. By the end of this 6-week program, you will have a comprehensive personalized fundraising plan for your project and the skills and materials needed to find and submit grants.
- You will also learn from your peers in the group, work directly with a partner on assignments.
- Be matched with a mentor from your discipline. To apply, you MUST have a specific project for which you are seeking funding.
The Boot Camp will take place January - March, 2020 and will require about 20 hours of time from each participant. Series is valued at $2,500 per person, but the cost to you is only $200!
HERE ARE THE DATES:
- Tuesday, January 28th, 6-8pm at CultureWorks
- Tuesday, February 4th, 6-8pm at CultureWorks
- Tuesday, February 18th, 6-8pm at CultureWorks
- Tuesday, March 3rd, 6-8pm at CultureWorks
WHAT FOLKS ARE SAYING:
"This was great, Brittany, you are amazing! Definitely worth the cost and time!"
"I feel so much more confident about my project and getting it funded. Getting to know my peer partners was an amazing experience and I got so many ideas and inspiration from the other artists in the group!"