This year, CultureTrust staff (all 4 of us!) will be taking a full, two-week holiday break starting on Thursday, December 24th (Christmas Eve). We'll return to regular operations on Monday, January 11th.
This means exactly what you think: we will be taking real time to rest and recharge. If you send an email or call between those dates, please do not expect a response until we return to work.
What We Will Be Doing:
- We will process any expenses in SAGE/Intacct that arrive by December 21st on Wednesday, December 23rd.
- Any expenses submitted after December 21st will be processed as soon as we return on the 11th, and we will mail those checks and make any electronic payments on Friday, January 15th.
- We'll be submitting your payroll first thing on Monday, January 4th, so please submit your project's timesheets in the Portal before then.
What This Means For You:
- If you have any payments that need to go out before or right on the New Year (like rent payments, monthly memberships, etc.), please submit them in SAGE/Intacct by December 21st.
- If you have a last-minute request or need, please submit them as RUSH payments by December 23rd.
Thank you for understanding and have a relaxing break yourself!