COVID-19 Resources for Creatives
We Are In This Together!
Quarantine and social distancing can be difficult, but we want to share as many beneficial resources as possible. Please access the following resources:
- Uninsured: Where to Find A Health Provider.
- Free Meals: Where to Find Meals for Kids.
- Greater Philadelphia Coronavirus Helpline.
- Sign up to receive updates from the City's Office of Emergency Management regarding COVID-19
- Department of Public Health
- Freelance Artist Resource List
- Free Library Digital Database.
- How to Survive the End of the World (podcast).
- Coronavirus: Fact vs Fiction (podcast)
- A local shared resources/mutual aid list from Healing & Trauma-Informed Working Group.
- Mail-in Voter Ballot for the PA Primary
- COVID-19 Arts Aid PHL Fund
- Coalition of Arts Funders Launches Emergency Artist Relief Fund
- Americans for the Arts: The COVID-19 Impact Survey for Artists and Creative Workers