Join Philadelphia’s arts and culture community – artists, creative entrepreneurs, arts educators, organizational leaders and arts and culture allies – on Wednesday, May 11, for a daytime rally calling for greater and necessary public investment in our Creative Economy!
The #FundPHLArts Rally will be held on the North Apron of Philadelphia City Hall, at N. Broad Street and John F. Kennedy Boulevard, between 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. The Rally will include remarks from arts leaders, art makers and those whom our work inspires and uplifts. There will also be performances showcasing Philly's vibrant and diverse arts and culture industry.
There are many ways to support the #FundPHLArts Rally:
- Join us for the whole event or stop by during your lunch break!
- Tweet your elected officials using #FundPHLArts.
- Bring your own #FundPHLArts sign or grab one there!
- Bring your instruments, come in costume or come as you are.
- Encourage your staff, colleagues, friends and more to attend and have their voice heard.
Health & Safety: In accordance with the most recent City of Philadelphia guidance, attendees are not required to wear masks or face coverings. However, with the health and safety of our arts and culture community in mind, the Cultural Alliance strongly recommends that attendees wear masks.
Accessibility: ASL interpretation will be provided.