In partnership with CultureWorks Greater Philadelphia, the Philadelphia Area Cooperative Alliance (PACA) will offer a workshop series aimed at developing leadership capacity and skills. This month, we'll focus on:
No matter what your role is in your organization, sharpening your strategic thinking skills will help you better navigate changes. How well it is practiced - can be the difference between arriving at the future imagined or the future imposed
WHAT WILL YOU GET OUT OF THIS WORKSHOP:
- Explore how to ask “big questions” to get perspectives, insights, and opportunities from conversations that can lead to better decision-making
- Learn more about your organization by mapping out key relationships and aspects of organizational values and culture
- Understand the connection between a systems analysis and strategic thinking
IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR YOU?
- You want to learn to “see the big picture” resulting in better understanding of how decisions and changes make impact beyond your role
- You want to approach influencing change in your organization with curiosity and engaging multiple stakeholders
- You want to spend time thinking critically about how your organization functions
- You are willing to practice using new tools in a group setting to become a better leader
Workshops are open to emerging to established leaders. Please RSVP in advance as sessions are capped at 20 and tend to fill quickly.
Please only register if you plan to attend in-person. RSVP and more info here: