In partnership with CultureWorks Greater Philadelphia, the Philadelphia Area Cooperative Alliance (PACA) will offer a workshop series aimed at developing leadership capacity and skills. This month, we'll focus on:
SELF-CARE AND LEADERSHIP: WHEN THERE'S SO MUCH TO DO!
Knowing when you need to take a break and do something to re-energize is a key component of effective leadership. Leaders who take care of themselves demonstrate that they have the ability and capacity to support others. What do you do to replenish your well? How do you check-in with yourself to make sure you're okay?
WHAT WILL YOU GET OUT OF THIS WORKSHOP:
- Reflect on how structures and dynamics within organizations lead to unhealthy stress
- Explore components of self-management leading to deeper analysis of how you are and are not taking good care of yourself
- Identify and map out how to use self-care techniques to manage yourself better and still effectively lead
- Understand the brain and body connection to you emotions and why you need a break
IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR YOU?
- You struggle to identify and consistently integrate self-care strategies into your life and want that to change
- You are willing to share what’s working and not working about your self-care practice to help yourself and others
- You are willing to practice using new tools in a group setting to become a better leader of yourself and others
Workshops are open to emerging to established leaders. Please RSVP in advance as sessions are capped at 20 and tend to fill quickly.
Please only register if you plan to attend in-person. RSVP and more info here: