In partnership with CultureWorks Greater Philadelphia, the Philadelphia Area Cooperative Alliance (PACA) will offer a workshop series aimed at developing leadership capacity and skills. This month, we'll focus on:
Conflict Management: How to manage and make better use of it // What do you do when conflict emerges? How do you manage what you are feeling and thinking in those situations? Whether you drive it or avoid it, conflict is going to show up. And whatever your role is in your organization, you can cultivate skills to handle it.
WHAT WILL YOU GET OUT OF THIS WORKSHOP:
In this workshop, we’ll explore conflict through the lenses of self-awareness and self-management in order to help you:
- Identify your comfort zone with handling conflict and challenge you to try something else
- Understand conflict and that it can be a healthy thing to engage with
- Learn why it shows up in particular ways in organizations trying to do so much good
- Practice self-management tools for confronting and managing interpersonal conflict
IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR YOU?
This workshop will be for you if:
- You want to learn about your own conflict management style and how to be adaptive when handling conflict
- You struggle to manage interpersonal conflict and want that to change
- You are willing to practice using new tools in a group setting to become a better leader
Workshops are open to all, co-op lovers and artistic entrepreneurs, emerging to established leaders, and beyond. Please RSVP in advance as sessions are capped at 20 and tend to fill quickly. cultureworks-x-paca.ticketleap.com/conflict-resolution