In partnership with CultureWorks Greater Philadelphia, the Philadelphia Area Cooperative Alliance (PACA) will offer a workshop series aimed at developing leadership capacity and skills. This month, we'll focus on:
SELF-AWARENESS: FIGURING OUT WHAT KIND OF LEADER YOU ARE + WANT TO BE
Let’s face it, there isn’t one type of leadership style that works all of the time. What’s your default leadership style? What qualities do you think make a good leader? How can you better adapt to new opportunities and challenges by changing up how you lead?
WHAT WILL YOU GET OUT OF THIS WORKSHOP:
- Identifying our preferred leadership style(s)
- Exploring leadership qualities we think are effective
- Learning to value leadership qualities we are less familiar with
- Practicing how to adapt our leadership style to meet the needs of situations
IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR YOU?
- You feel stuck-in-a-rut about your leadership performance
- You want to grow your leadership tool box to more effectively lead others through different situations
- You want to evaluate your leadership practices and how they measure up to the needs of your team or organization
- You are willing to practice using new tools in a group setting to become a better leader
Workshops are open to emerging to established leaders. Please RSVP in advance as sessions are capped at 20 and tend to fill quickly.
REGISTRATION REQUIRED. Please only register if you plan to attend in-person. RSVP and more info here: